Moontouched-MoogleMoontouched-Moogle

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

That was...

Strangely, disturbingly awesome. It's very funny, but also kind of creepy. But that just makes it funnier.

10 stars, 5/5

P.S: I found the secret message! :D

Weebl & Bob : Armagooden Weebl & Bob : Armagooden

I totally LOL'd

That was so funny! I loved the part at the end where the creme eggs were all happy that the world was gonna be destroyed, and then the meteor just hit the Earth so suddenly that I almost fell out of my seat laughing! And yes, Micky Bay always makes things explode. Curse you Micky Bay!

On The Moon (episode 15) On The Moon (episode 15)

Random!

That was random and funny as always! A black hole in his fridge? Hilarious! I also loved the Tardis floating in the background. The cameos you put in space are funny!

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Great!

This was even better than the first! I have a suggestion, though. If you make another one, can you make an item for Free Play that allows you to return to Earth instantly? Because the platforms are a nuisance when you're trying to get back down from a great height.

20 days to Mars
133,336 ft and 00:30:04.71 in Free play

Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1 Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1

Great game, but I found a glitch.

After getting the support character, I went into the formation menu and hit the [s] button, at which point the game froze. I was playing it on a Mac using Safari. Other than that, the game is pretty good.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Upgrades galore!

I loved it! It managed to poke fun at itself while still being very fun! The ending was pretty "awesome".

MMZX - Wonder Panorama V2 MMZX - Wonder Panorama V2

Excellent, as usual

Personally, I happened to like the first version you made, but this one is just as good (if not better.) To me, they each have a different feel to them. Interesting how a few tweaks can change a song.

Zero Res Fall 09 Sampler Zero Res Fall 09 Sampler

Pretty Good so far

Some of them do need a lot of work, but that's to be expected since some of them are just very rough samples. The rest were great. Trap Obsession sounds especially cool!

Glade Ephemeral Glade Ephemeral

Wonderful

This piece is very well made. When I listen, I imagine 1: A frozen tundra, 2: Someone wandering through a trance-like dream state, and 3: An eons-old, crumbling city, forgotten by the world. A true work of mastery.