Moontouched-MoogleMoontouched-Moogle

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

That was...

Strangely, disturbingly awesome. It's very funny, but also kind of creepy. But that just makes it funnier.

10 stars, 5/5

P.S: I found the secret message! :D

Weebl & Bob : Armagooden Weebl & Bob : Armagooden

I totally LOL'd

That was so funny! I loved the part at the end where the creme eggs were all happy that the world was gonna be destroyed, and then the meteor just hit the Earth so suddenly that I almost fell out of my seat laughing! And yes, Micky Bay always makes things explode. Curse you Micky Bay!

On The Moon (episode 15) On The Moon (episode 15)

Random!

That was random and funny as always! A black hole in his fridge? Hilarious! I also loved the Tardis floating in the background. The cameos you put in space are funny!

Cat Face 6 Cat Face 6

Hilarious!

This one was pretty funny! I especially loved how Catface cave Ramsey a swear jar! "It's already full!"

KweaksShort:TheEasyButton KweaksShort:TheEasyButton

Hmm...

It was somewhat entertaining, but it could have been better... Maybe you could add a plot or make it longer.

Kweaks responds:

That's why it's a short... but thatnks for the review!

Super Poopy Bros. Super Poopy Bros.

Sad.

This flash was pretty much a waste of time. If you had put more effort into the animation and audio (oral audio can be quite funny if also done somewhat well) you might have earned a decent score.

On The Moon (episode 14) On The Moon (episode 14)

Hilarious!

This series never ceases to entertain. Hey, did anyone notice the frozen rabbit from "Walk in the Woods" floating in the background?

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

"Silly Bowser!"

"Tiers R 4 queers!" XD (Uncontrollable laughter) ......This..(laugh)..Is..(ha ha ha!)...Awesome!

A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

Holy crap!

That was hilarious! All of your movies are awesome! I especially liked the book titles. Oh, and for those of you watching this movie, keep an eye out for 5 hidden Blue Rabbits! You can reveal them by rolling your mouse over them. I found all 5, can you?

L337 Kr3w: Reanimation L337 Kr3w: Reanimation

Dude, this is sweet!

The whole movie is awesome all throughout! Definitely one of my favorites! Also, I've heard the "What the fu-(explosion and scream of pain)" and I was wondering if it was stock footage/ audio(whichever you want to call it). If so, can you tell me where to get it? Thanks, and once again, great job on the movie!